We love pets, but we have a few requirements:
- Cats $300
- Dogs (under 30 pounds) $500
- Dogs (over 30 pounds) $750
Monthly Pet Rent
Refund of deposits:
- call for information as details may vary.
Number of pets:
- We do not accept more than 2 pets per unit
- We do not accept dogs over 50 pounds
- Both pets together cannot exceed a combined weight of 50 pounds
- 5200 Dogs allowed in lower units with yards only
- 5601 Dogs allowed in lower units with yards only
- 5727 No dogs allowed
- 6011 Dogs allowed in lower units with yards only
- 7130 No dogs allowed in A and B units
- All other properties have no restrictions
Dog Breed Restrictions:
- We do not allow the following aggressive dog breeds. Call our office regarding any questions about any other possible aggressive breeds.
- Pit Bulls
- German Shepherds
Dog Leash Law
- All pets are required to be on leash.
- Violation Fee $ 50 to $500
- We offer a private dog park for our residents at the Bungalos and the Verandas. The dog park is complete with a private bathroom, grill, cabanas, outdoor lounge beds and fireplace.
Picking up after your pet:
- Owner is responsible to pick up after their pet
- We take great offense to dog owners not picking up after their dog. It is extremely inconsiderate to the other residents and to our hardworking porters.
- Please help us stop this offense. If you see a resident directly violating this ordinance, simply snap a picture, send it to [email protected] or [email protected] anonymously, and we will handle the rest.
- Violation Fee - $50 to $500
- After several offenses, we could terminate the lease.
- We take your personal health and cleanliness very seriously.
- We do not allow pet sitting.
- We consider pet sitting the same as harboring a pet without a deposit.
- The resident will be in violation of the lease and be charged a $500 fine on top of the deposit and pet fees required in the lease.
- Please not that we may terminate the individual’s lease depending on the breed of pet found and the location of the unit.