Live here if: you want to step back in time
True to its name, The Landmark residence is on the historic register and located on the renowned Swiss Avenue in Dallas. The original 1923 style and décor remains as it was, but the boutique hotel vibe and finishes brings a totally modern flair to the property. It’s truly one-of-a-kind in Dallas. Nowhere else in the city can you find an historic apartment complex renovated to this level.
- Stunning original Spanish heritage curb appeal
- Stylish central courtyard that encourages community and outdoor living
- Breathtaking views of historic estates lining one of the best streets in Dallas
- A huge spanish tile mosaic fountain surrounded by lush gardens and mature trees
- Soaring ceilings and large square footage typical of historic properties
- Beautifully restored wide plank hardwood flooring throughout
- Tons of large double hung windows that bring in natural light
- Elegant antique chandeliers brimming with character
- and so much more!
Property style profile: historic charm + one-of-a-kind + boutique style
The Power Personality Spectrum: History Buff + Five-star All star + Librarian + One-of-a-kind